SEVEN % SOLUTION – San Francisco

Sarah Johnson

Date: May 8, 2014
Time: 5:00 pm  to  8:00 pm

SAN FRANCISCO / THURSDAY, MAY 8, 2014 / 5pm-8pm
FOLSOM ST. FOUNDRY, 1425 Folsom Street, San Francisco
folsomstreetfoundry.com415-795-3644

HEALDSBURG / SATURDAY, MAY 10, 2014 / 1pm-4pm
BERGAMOT ALLEY, 328A Healdsburg Avenue / 707-433-8720

$65 / TICKET
BUY YOUR TICKET NOW at brownpapertickets.com

Roughly 93% of Northern California Vineyard acreage is planted to eight grape varietals. The remaining 7% of acreage is home to an impressive aggregation of lesser known varietals. A small but growing force of winemakers champion these grapes, tending terroir and making juice that is swiftly shifting the global perception of California winemaking. This tasting is a showcase of twenty outstanding Northern California wineries and their ‘Seven %’ Solutions.

Participating Wineries:
*Arnot Roberts *Bedrock Wine Co. *Broc Cellars *Dirty and Rowdy *Donkey and Goat *Edmunds Saint John *Forlorn Hope *Idlewild Wines *Jolie-Laide *Leo Steen *Matthiasson *RPM *Ryme Cellars *Sandlands *Stark Wine *The Scholium Project *Two Shepherds *Unti Vineyards *Wind Gap *Nico Wines

Sarah JohnsonSEVEN % SOLUTION – San Francisco